Old Stable Version
- Compatibility of DXF export has been improved.([File]-[Export]-[Vector Format])
- The new feature of SVG export has been added. The SVG file is compatible with Inkscape.([File]-[Export]-[Vector Format])
- [Texture Configuration] dialog has been updated so that it shows size of texture images.
- DXF export feature has been updated so that Edge ID is exported.
- PDF export feature has been updated.
- The new feature of showing folding angles of edges has been added. ([2D Menu]-[Show Fold Angle])
- An option for starting up Pepakura Viewer from Pepakura Designer has been added. ([File]-[Start Pepakura Viewer])
- The user interface for changing flap position, and shape has been updated. ([2D Menu]-[Edit Mode]-[Edit Flap])
- The problem that the option of hardware rendering can not be properly stored has been fixed. ([Settings]-[Other Settings]-[Advanced]-[Enable hardware rendering])
- The problem that 3D model is not rendered properly when a plain color is set as background color has been fixed.
- An option for changing Edge ID color has been added. ([Setting]-[Other Settings]-[Color]-[Edge ID])
- The problem that old PDO file (saved by Pepakura Designer 2) can not be opened has been fixed.
- The problem that properties of the sheet are not be restored has been fixed.
- High-resolution texture images are supported. The size limitation was extended from 1,024px to around 8,000px width (or height).
- File format of .pdo was changed. Robustness of locked files is strengthened. Pepakura Designer 3 cannot read the file saved by Pepakura Designer 4 unless using [File]-[Export]-[Pepakura Designer3 format].
- An option to render screen with hardware acceleration was added. When this option is set, high-resolution texture is used on the screen rendering. ([Settings]-[Other Settings]-[Advanced]-[Enable hardware rendering])